The Eels have events all year-round to promote the sport of SCUBA diving to people with disabilities. Discover SCUBA events give people the opportunity to try diving out and get a taste of the excitement and freedom of being weightless underwater. Eels socials are a great time to hang out with both old and new friends. Eels instructors and dive buddies donate their time at camps and other programs that serve kids and adults with disabilities. And our group is often asked to speak or present to various organizations. We look very forward to seeing you at our next event!
2013 Divi Flamingo – Bonaire
- June 15-22, 2013
- Price: Double Occupancy Diver – $1,425.00
- Price: Double Occupancy Non Diver – $1,175.00
- Price includes: Lodging. 3 meals a day. 3 boat dives per day and includes all the shore diving desired. Transfer to/from Bonaire airport is included.
- PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE. Each person must secure their own air on an individual basis.
- To sign up, send in your $500 deposit, per person, by February 1, 2013. Final payment will be due April 10, 2013. Special arrangements need to be addressed with Chad ASAP.
- Please make checks payable to Eels on Wheels and send to: Jill Crocker, 13416 Anarosa Loop, Austin, TX 78727
- Questions? Contact Chad@eels.org or Jill@eels.org